We read at least one skin care tip in our entire day, and we come across many innovative skin care tips and ticks. Today I am also going to share with you a tip to get smooth and soft skin. No, it isn't about drinking eight glasses of water throughout the day. Neither it is about facials and chemical skin rejuvenating processes.
You must have heard about the use of toothpaste (specially Colgate) to get clean and clear skin. I myself tried this out, and I think it worked for me. You will need a toothbrush (that you are no more using to brush your teeth!) and a toothpaste. Here are the steps that will help you to get radiant skin.
- Take a small amount of toothpaste on the palm of your hand. with the help of your fingers apply it on your entire face and neck.
- Now take a damp toothbrush, and start exfoliating your face. Move the toothbrush on your face in light circular motions or as per your convenience.
- Exfoliate your lips too. Exfoliation of lips will help to get rid of dead skin on the lips.
- Once you are done, rinse you face well with water. Pat your face with an absorbent towel or a tissue paper.
- Apply moisturizer and lip balm. You are done!
Well I found the video, toothbrush skin care treatment on you tube. You can see the enhanced method of face exfoliation with toothbrush in this video.